Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Play Reading on Friday.

A few months ago, a friend of mine from my playwrighting class told me she was doing a staged reading of some short plays, and asked if I would like to have my play Full of Grace read as part of the reading? I agreed, and sent her a PDF.

Four weeks ago, she asked me if I had cast it yet. It turns out that it was my responsibility to cast the play, direct it, and arrange a rehearsal. Surprise!

Fortunately, two of the three cast members have agreed to reprise their roles, and I've got another actor friend of mine to play the remaining role, so it looks like it's all coming together. We're rehearsing at my house tomorrow night. The reading is Friday.

Here's the flyer for the reading. That picture is from the 2005 production. The younger priest in the background is the one I had to recast.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rian said...

Good luck tonight for the reading.

8:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home