Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lost Update

Well, I've done it. I've now watched the entire first two seasons of Lost in two months, thanks to Netflix.

Jimmi was right: I love this show. And I really love that I was able to watch it in one big run (I would not have enjoyed waiting for the start of season 2, after seeing the season 1 cliffhanger). I think it will be a little tough for me to transition to seeing one episode at a time, once per week.

It holds together really well, BTW: were it not for Walt's obvious aging, I could believe that they filmed the first two seasons over the course of a few months.

The next step is to watch the first six episodes of this season, downloaded from iTunes. My TiVo is recording the episodes that just started showing last week. By the end of this month, I should be caught up to "real time".

3 Comments:

Blogger Rian said...

Woah, you are a real fan, aren't you? :-)

Maybe I should watch it as well, because I haven't seen it so far.

3:52 PM

 
Blogger Jeff Skybar said...

Happy Valentine's day Dave!!

Jeff
XOXO'

7:31 AM

 
Blogger Jimmi said...

Oh I'm glad you liked it. The show's writers are really creative and it gets good. Did you see the later part of last years episodes before Christmas? It was like 5 episodes. You might want to watch those before watching the one's that just started.

8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home