Saturday, December 02, 2006

Lost

Okay. I give in. After several years of avoiding the phenomenon that is Lost, I have finally gotten tired of hearing all the "buzz" around the show, so I'm giving in and renting the DVDs so I can see what all the fuss is about.

This also means getting a Netflix account, something I've avoided until now.

So now I'm going to watch Lost. From the beginning. Having never seen so much as a minute of the show.

So here we go.

Hold, on there's a commercial...

...

And another...

They're now advertising the theatrical release of The Chronicles of Narnia, which opened a year ago...

...

[fume] They're now advertising TV shows on DVD. Including Lost. In other words, they're advertising the Lost DVD on the Lost DVD.

...

[FUME] Now they're advertising the second season of Lost on DVD.

...

Damn. Seven minutes of commercials. I'm glad I'm only renting the DVD.

Okay, here we go...

Oh, look! An airplane crashed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmi said...

Oh you will LOVE lost. Get a bunch of the disks all at once so you can watch them one after the other, because you will want to! LOL They are really good. This season that is on TV now is kind of annoying because it is going slow but still entertaining. Hope you like them. Oh and you will LOVE your Netflix!

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home