Friday, March 31, 2006

Go Get Another Soda, Dude. Seriously.

I'm here at the Audi dealership in Santa Clara getting my headlight repaired. I'm having them do it while I wait. I took my laptop just in case, and yup, they've got free Wi-Fi access.

Even better is the hot guy sitting next to me. Let's see...well-groomed. No wedding ring. Was he checking me out? He certainly took his time bending over to get his soda out of the vending machine. Hmmmm.

Grey shirt. Jeans. Dark coat. Arnette sunglasses. Late 20s, or early 30s. If this is you, email me. Seriously.

It's interesting what I can access from this Wi-Fi point. Joe. My. God. is blocked explicitly. Faggoty-Ass Faggot is not. Some blogger.com sites were coming up before, but it seems that they're having trouble loading now in my browser (though they're coming up fine in my RSS reader). The Bank of America site comes through fine, but Citibank is having trouble loading.

Arnette guy's car is done. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home