Monday, March 27, 2006

Busy

Have you ever woken up on Monday morning and realized that you've got a big project to do by Friday and no time in which to do it? That was me, at about 5:50 this morning.

Actually, the big issue is that I'm busy every night this week, but I need to get the house whipped into shape for a family visit this weekend. I've got work stuff tonight and Thursday night. Tuesday night I'm going to an acting class: they're performing a series of 3-page plays as directing/acting exercises. Since I wrote one, I want to be there when it's performed.

Wednesday night is the final for playwriting class. There's no final exam, but it's tradition that everyone writes an anonymous 3-page play based on some theme, and then we all guess who wrote which plays. This quarter's theme is "sick, twisted, and involving food", and I'm feeling the urge to be an overachiever.

More details later.

Update: And now one of the headlights on my car is burned out. So now I've got a (hopefully) quick trip to the dealer scheduled for Friday morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dave :: just read your in depth on best gay blogs. keep up the good work. -- lonestarsteve

5:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home