Thursday, March 16, 2006

What's Up, Doc?

From last November:

...once my birthday is past, everything starts reversing itself. The rain stops. It gets warm. The days lengthen. DST comes back. The end of March through Memorial Day is probably my favorite time of the year: everything is getting better, and the year is full of potential.

I've been imagining that, once March rolled around, I would write a corresponding entry about how much I'm enjoying this time of year, etc. But in reality, I'm stressed at work, the rains just won't stop, Battlestar Galactica is on hiatus until summer, and to cap it all off, today my 8-month old iPod died:
Picture of my 4G Color iPod with a `sad iPod` on the screen
A closeup of my iPod's screen; you can see a picture of an iPod with a sad face, a ! in a triangle, and the URL www.apple.com/support/ipod
The good news is that I took it the Apple store and they replaced it, just like that.

Oh, and there is one other bright spot: a couple of people have arrived and on Friday I get to meet them. First, Kel Von Texas from Who Threw That Ham at Me? recently arrived from, well, Texas. He's going to experience St. Patrick's Day in the Castro. As am I.

As for the second arrival, he coming from much farther away:
Doctor Who promo on the Sci Fi channel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i fix the problem by opening my ipod and removing the hard drive and replace it again
if you hear some noise on hard drive that its work if you do not hear any voice may the hard is dammge

3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home