Sunday, March 25, 2007

Done

Okay. Thanks to an innovative use the vacuum cleaner, I finally got my cats corralled and to the vet for their shots today.

The reason I had to take them in is that I'm going to be boarding them in the near future and they haven't had rabies shots in years. They're indoor cats, and since the rabies shot can cause tumors, vets often recommend an animal not get it unless there is a need. All kennels require rabies vaccination, however, so the time had come.

Ironically, I'm not going to be boarding them because I'll be on vacation (I usually get a pet sitter), but rather because I'm getting some work done on my house and they need to be out of the way. Which means I'm taking the $32 for their shots today out of my house maintenance/upgrade budget ;-).

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Skybar said...

I don't have any pets myself, but I am always amazed at how they can "sense" things. It's really quite interesting.

5:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home