Monday, June 19, 2006

New Works Festival Auditions This Week

Now that my reading is out of the way, my next project is starting: the second-annual Foothill New Works Festival. Auditions are tonight and tomorrow night. I will attend the auditions; as a playwright, my role is to advise the director on casting, though he will have the final say.

Rehearsals start on July 5, and opening night is August 4. I'm still a little hazy on what happens after the run at Foothill finishes. The Tech Museum may or may not produce some or all of the plays for area schools next year, but it's still up in the air.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

A cute tall playwright. Nothing makes me smile more :)

Best of luck to you on the project!

10:50 AM

 
Blogger Dave said...

[Blush]. Thanks!

6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home