Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Reading


  • 100 copies of the written comment form? Check.
  • 50 pens? Check.
  • (Properly labeled) box into which audience members will put their completed comment forms? Check.
  • "Please take a comment form" sign? Check.
  • Signs to put up so that people can find their way? Check.
  • Written list of questions I will ask during the discussion period (including a pre-written "thank you for coming, this is how the discussion will work" speech)? Check.
  • Actors? Check.
  • Director? Check.
  • Friends coming? Check.
  • Parents coming? Check.
  • Director of new works for a local semi-professional theatre coming? Check.

I think I'm ready for my reading.

R-minus four hours and counting.

2 Comments:

Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

Did you make a recording of the reading? Or are you like Woody Allen with scripts? He practically takes them home with him every night.

3:22 PM

 
Blogger Dave said...

I didn't record it. I'll videotape it when it gets produced for real :-).

1:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home