Thursday, March 09, 2006

Where Y'all At?

So I recently got an account with StatCounter.com so that I could track where all ten of you have come from.

To the four of you that found me via comments I left on other blogs, welcome! Mental note: post a hell of a lot more comments on other people's blogs.

To the person who found me while doing a search for "Chad Fox", welcome! Perhaps if there were more references to more popular bloggers on my page, more people would find me.

Chad Fox Chad Fox Chad Fox Chad Fox. Faggoty-Ass Faggot Faggoty-Ass Faggot Faggoty-Ass Faggot. Hot Toddy Hot Toddy Hot Toddy. All Preparation and No H. All Preparation and No H. All Preparation and No H.

To the three of you that found me while looking for Red River Dave, welcome! I apologize for the lack of rivers in my blog, but I live in Silicon Valley, where all the rivers have been paved over. I hope the redness and Daveness make up for it.

Little. Yellow. Different.

To the person who found me by doing a search for "Stephen Underhill", sorry for being a tease.

Joe. My. God.

And finally, to the person who has actually come back 3 times, I adore you.

The Lost Find.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandouri Dean Bey said...

comments are fun. i wish i had more on mine :)

7:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home