Saturday, February 25, 2006

Tonight I Died

Tonight I died. No, I'm not speaking in some sort metaphor. I'm not speaking existentially. Rather, tonight was the night that my character in The Valley Of Fear, Jaybird, died. Killed. Eviscerated. Disembowled, if you prefer.

How this works:
1. Take my my shirt and cut it into tatters.
2. Put a rubber "disembowled" chest over my T-shirt.
3. Put fake blood on the fake chest.
4. Put strips of fake "flesh" on top of the blood.
5. More blood on top.
6. Cover this mess with the remains of my shirt, jacket, etc.
7. Position the guy with the fake monster claws over my body.
8. Start rolling.
9. Have me scream and thrash around. A lot.
10. Cut.
11. Get as much of the bloody rubber bits off of me as possible.
12. Hustle me off to a warm shower.

What did you do this weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home