Friday, February 03, 2006

50 Things

I guess the "50 Things About Me" meme is a pretty common one amongst bloggers, so here you go:

  1. My family and I moved to California when I was 3.
  2. I have not lived more than 40 miles from downtown San Jose since then.
  3. Thus most people consider me to be a California native.
  4. I don't.
  5. I'm very literal.
  6. This makes me good with computers.
  7. It doesn't make me particularly good with people.
  8. I am a synesthetic.
  9. I associate colors and textures with letters.
  10. I visualize abstract concepts, including time.
  11. I've always been able to see music.
  12. I've never done LSD.
  13. I have never intentionally consumed an illegal drug.
  14. That incident with the pot cookies was an accident.
  15. I like cookies. Even ones that taste a little funny.
  16. I have never smoked a cigarette.
  17. I have a take-it-or-leave-it attitude towards alcohol.
  18. If I was told I could never have another drink again, I wouldn't care.
  19. I bought a bottle of hard alcohol for my own personal consumption in for the first time in my life in October, 2005.
  20. I am 34 years old.
  21. It was Stoli vodka.
  22. It took me 3 months to finish it.
  23. I haven't bought another.
  24. hat doesn't mean I won't.
  25. I don't drink coffee.
  26. I really like caffeine.
  27. I drink a lot of diet soda.
  28. Tea.
  29. Earl Gray.
  30. Hot.
  31. With milk.
  32. I'm 6'5"
  33. I'm pretty sure people are intimidated by me.
  34. I'm shy.
  35. I don't come across as gay.
  36. The last four items makes it hard to get dates.
  37. I was once told by a gay man that he would never approach me, even in gay bar, for fear that I would bash him.
  38. I have found the prevalence of homosexuality in theatre to be overrated.
  39. In sixth grade, my class put on a production of Taming of the Shrew. Really.
  40. I was the only kid in class not to get a role.
  41. I've acted in seven stage plays since 2003.
  42. I was fat as a kid.
  43. I still gain weight very easily.
  44. I didn't consume Nutrasweet for a year, as I heard it can impede weight loss.
  45. It made no difference.
  46. I have one gray hair in each sideburn.
  47. I go to church a couple of times a month.
  48. I have studied Mandarin Chinese.
  49. I have forgotten almost all of it.
  50. I've had Internet e-mail since 1988.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home