Thursday, April 26, 2007

How I'm Going to go to Vegas and Blow Four Grand

So I'm reading this article about how Stephen Hawking took a to ride on the zero-gravity simulator commonly known as The Vomit Comet. It was partly a benefit for an ALS charity.

But it's also partly a publicity stunt for the Las Vegas-based company Zero G, which organizes these trips in which passengers get to experience 15 periods of weightlessness.

The price?

For $3,500.

Just $3,500.

Yes, I know $3,500 is a lot of money. Especially for a four-hour vacation. After taxes, air fare to Vegas, and a night or two at a hotel, I would expect the bill to reach $4,000.

But compared to the $200,000 Virgin Galactic is talking about for a sub-orbital flight, it's quite a bargain.

I will do this.

Sooner, rather than later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darin said...

gurl..where you is?

11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home