Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Off to the airport

My parents live ten minutes away, so most years I stay in the area for Thanksgiving. This year, however, we're all visiting relatives in Nashville.

I leave for the airport in three hours.

This will be the first time in twelve years that I'm traveling on the day before Thanksgiving, so I'm not sure what to expect. I'm giving myself lots of extra time, just in case. Fortunately my flight is at 12:45pm, so it's easy to arrive early.

The one bright spot of traveling today is that, while there is no direct flight from San Jose to Nashville, there is one from Los Angeles, where my sister lives. So I'm flying from San Jose to LAX, and from there I'll meet up with my sister and we'll fly together to Nashville.

Have a good Thanksgiving everyone (unless you're not American, in which case, have a happy Thursday). I'll see you on Sunday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jimmi said...

Hey have a good trip! Happy Thanksgiving!

9:52 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Please have a safe trip and a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dave!!

7:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home