Sunday, October 15, 2006

Two Weekends. Two Bloggers.

I'm very happy tonight. Twice in two weekends I've gotten to hang out with guys whom I met only briefly last June at the blogger get-together. In June, I met so many people, so quickly, that I was able to talk in depth to only a few people.

It also doesn't help that the larger the gathering, the quieter I tend to be.

But the past couple of weekends I've been able to better get to know a couple of guys I barely got to talk to in June. Atari_Age was out in San Francisco celebrating his birthday last weekend, and we got to hang out at Dan's for a couple of hours on Saturday evening and chat.

This weekend, it was Jeff Skybar, visiting from Calgary. I met up with Jeff, Kel, Dan, Chad, etc. at the Mix. It's a nice, low-key bar, which gave Jeff and me a chance to talk for a while. We also got to hang out at (my first ever) Chad Fox brunch (where the only thing broken was a glass; whew!).

Thanks for the good times, guys. I'm already looking forward to next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger DanNation said...

And I had fun too...we always have SO much going on!

12:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home