Thursday, October 05, 2006

I Give In

I've finally given up on my 4G iPod. After replacing it several times, the warranty ran out. The problem then cropped up again. I tried repairing it myself, and that bought me a few weeks, but I started seeing the same problem this morning. So I decided that that's it for that iPod.

So, what will I do for music? Get something from Creative Labs? Wait for the Microsoft Zune? Go back to CDs? I made my decision tonight:


Yeah, I'm a sucker for these things. What can I say. This time, however, I'm prepared:



(When I was paying for this, the clerk asked "do you want the extended warranty?" I hesitated for a moment, and then the clerk next to him said "you really should get it; an iPod has a lot of moving parts." Ain't that the truth)

Update: This my first iPod that can play videos. But apparently certain videos are not in an iPod-compatible format. But don't worry, I've figured out how to convert them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home