Sunday, September 24, 2006

Folsom 2006


Today was Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco. It's not really my scene, but I usually go for a few hours every year. This year, I hung out with a bunch of bloggers, including Dan, Garrett, Michael, JR and Kalvin. I was sort of low on energy, as I drove 350 miles Saturday for my film opening (more on this later).

Incidentally, this was Dan's first Folsom. As as you can see, he got right into the spirit of things:



P.S. This is for Michael; he knows why it's here:

2 Comments:

Blogger DanNation said...

Yikes! This photo of me is scary, and I shouldn't have been galavanting around the street like that anyways...

2:43 PM

 
Blogger Michael The Shadow said...

Oh LES YUM! hehe....thanks for the picture. Buggery people walking infront of that where I couldn't get a decent shot...er..of him that is ;)

And just think, if ya ever need to blackmail Dan...heh

3:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home