Sunday, May 07, 2006

Last Weekend of VOF Filming

I'm up in the Sierra foothills for the last weekend of filming for The Valley of Fear. I had only one scene yesterday, which was good, because I apparently had food poisoning. I spent all of yesterday nauseous and unable to eat.

Ugh.

The good thing about food poisoning is that it ends rather abruptly after about 24 hours. So this morning I'm feeling fine. Hungry, and dehydrated, but fine.

Today I have about half-a-dozen scenes to film. The basis of the film is a "survivalists contest": a number of "survivalists" go off into the woods with just a few supplies, and the best survivalist wins $50,000. Because this is a contest, there are a number of judges that stay at the base camp. My character is one of the judges, and today we're filming a number of scenes at the base camp. I should be done by 5:00 or so.

Also, I've found out that a rough cut of the trailer for the movie will be shown at BayCon 2006, a San Jose science fiction convention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home