Sunday, April 30, 2006

Acting

I had a lot of acting this week. My playwriting instructor CW (who is also the author/director of The Valley of Fear) asked me to do a reading for her playwriting class at Mills College. I drove up to Berkeley to do an initial reading of the play, and then drove up to Mills on Friday evening to perform it. It was a good script, and I had a lot of fun. It was also my first time I've visited Mills; what a beautiful campus!

Yesterday, I was filming The Foothill College scenes of The Valley of Fear. I'm so glad that's done! My dialog yesterday was almost all monologues that I found especially difficult to memorize for some reason.

I have only one more weekend of filming, and everything I'm doing in that is make-up from the last Sunday. So I've already got the dialog memorized, which means I can relax this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home