Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everyone! I'd like to wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2007.

(2007? Is it really 2007 already?)

I had a very nice New Year's Eve at Kalvin and J.R.'s party last night, watching KRON and the ARTS channel with a bunch of other folks, some bloggers, some not.

Today I saw Rocky Balboa. Now, I have an admission to make: I saw the original Rocky for the first time earlier this week. I was a little young to see it when it came out originally, and I never got around to renting it before now. But I figured I ought to see it, so I put it at the front my NetFlix queue (in front of Lost season 2, disk 1) and watched it on Friday. Given how much of Rocky Balboa is devoted to nostalgia from the first Rocky, this turned out to be a good choice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Skybar said...

Haoppy New Year Dave! Hope 2007 brings you everything you always wanted.

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home