Sunday, August 13, 2006

Very Happy

We're done, for this weekend. Opening night went off very well, and Saturday's show was even better.

I spent most of yesterday organizing the pictures I took Tuesday night. I made a CD for each cast member that had the best 20-40 pictures from each show. I've also put the pictures here (if that link doesn't work, try here and click on "New Works Festival").

Daniel asked if there would be video from this show. One of the authors did videotape the show last night, and I'll get a DVD, but I haven't talked to anyone about whether or not it could go up on YouTube (I'm not sure who all has to give permission). At best, I'll be able to after the show ends next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

I enjoyed the pics. Just a question: Is Maeterlinck's work a source of inspiration for you?

3:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home