Friday, August 11, 2006

Opening Night Tonight

Tonight is opening night! I'm very excited. We had a free preview last night that attracted a good number of people. My actors have really come together over the last week and the show has started to crackle. I'm very happy.

A critic is coming tonight. Oh my. I wouldn't have expected that for this show. This will be the first time a critic will review a work I've written. When I'm acting, I don't read reviews, but a review of this show I just might read.

Opening night cards/gifts are traditional, so I've gotten cards and little Whitman's Samplers to give to my actors and director tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger A Bear in the Woods said...

How exciting! I'm sure it's a success. Actually, in my mind, just getting a play produced and up on the stage is a success. Are you videotaping, I hope?

11:26 PM

 
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks! It is very exciting. See my next post re. the videotaping question.

12:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home