Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Click Click Click

Last night was our first run with costumes and makeup. Our producer asked me to take some pictures, and so I spent all of last night's run doing so.

Total picture count: 628. That's more pictures than I took on my first vacation to Europe, in 1997. That was a two week trip that included almost a week in Paris. I got 125 of my play.

Behold the difference between digital and film photography.

My only regret is that so many of the pictures from my play are slightly blurry. This ties into the dim lighting I've been moaning about. With dim lighting it becomes quite hard to capture motion. My play has a lot of motion.

I've thought about trying again tonight, but a digital SLR camera "clicks" each time you take a picture, which can be quite distracting for actors. So I think I'll leave it be.

Fortunately there's one place where they're all standing still:


Right to left that's Emma, Chris, and Emma's husband Harold. Emma and Harold are clownfish. Chris is a stoner starfish who moves in with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home