Monday, June 25, 2007

What a Fabulous Weekend!



And it really was: the best pride weekend I've had in years. It was great meeting a bunch of new people, and seeing old friends that I met last year.

I'd like to give a big thank you to Dan, for organizing the Summit on Friday night. Thank you also Kalvin & JR, for the get-together on Saturday night, and to Nick and Jake for the brunch on Sunday morning.

And now, for a few pictures. First, from Friday night:



And from Sunday:






And last, but certainly not least, is this fellow:

That other picture of him is not going to go on this blog, but if anyone wants it (and I know you all do), just let me know.

7 Comments:

Blogger DanNation said...

I WANNA SEE THE PHOTO!

11:42 PM

 
Blogger Darin said...

LOL!

Nice photos, BRD!!!!

Thanks for sharing your weekend with us!

12:37 AM

 
Blogger Jimmi said...

Now that is pure evil! ha ha I am finding a lot of incriminating photo's of myself from this weekend! That dang hat! ha ha

It was so good to see you this weekend and thank you so much for the ride home Saturday night! I know we would have been walking for days.

See you soon!

10:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, I can skip the money shot photo :D (ok, send it privately)

It was totally cool seeing you again. I had a great time!

10:55 AM

 
Blogger Nick Natoma said...

Ohhh you know I wanna see the photo!

7:37 AM

 
Blogger Adam said...

These are great photos! You're a great photographer. I especially love the one of the whole group.

7:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home